Professional Dental Affiliations
- American Dental Association: http://www.ada.org/en
- American Association of Orthodontics: https://www1.mylifemysmile.org
- Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontists: http://rmso.org
- Metro Denver Dental Society: http://www.mddsdentist.com
- American Board of Orthodontics: https://www.americanboardortho.com
The value of choosing a Board Certified Orthodontist
Orthodontics is more than just straightening teeth.
Orthodontists understand the complexity of growth development and facial form. Treatment plans include issues related to the jaw and bite, not just movement of teeth. There’s a reason orthodontists go to additional years of highly competitive orthodontic school – to learn and perfect their ability in the specialty. A general dentist is ideal for providing regular oral health checkups, comparable to your family doctor. Many dentists offer orthodontic treatment plans but have not been trained or educated in the area.
A board certified orthodontist is committed to the highest level of patient care including a comprehensive treatment approach to ensure quality work. And board certified orthodontists must renew their certification every 10 years to demonstrate their continuous commitment to excellence.
Source: American Board of Orthodontics