We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 60-minute visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs.
During the initial examination of each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of Centennial Orthodontics treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
While we can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination, we will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records. We feel it is important to analyze each patient’s specific needs because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction.
We insist that our patients leave our office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of how long it will take, and what their financial options are.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information on the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.